Sydney Capital Partners is a boutique investment banking and corporate advisory firm that specialises in working with growth companies typically with market values between AUD$5 million and AUD$100 million.
We aim to partner with clients over the long term to help them grow their business by: raising capital, making acquisitions, organising new debt facilities, commercialising new products and developing new opportunities. We can also assist them to prepare and list on the stock exchange through an initial public offering (IPO) or reverse takeover (RTO).
Clients are often too close to their business to see it objectively, SCP helps to make them investment ready, improves their confidence and presentation, develops strategies then assists with the implementation.
Our Partners have a diverse range of commercial, operational and financial markets skills, expertise and experience. This allows them to add significantly more value than a typical corporate advisory firm.
SCP is extremely well connected within Australia and internationally with affiliates and representatives in many major financial centres including China, South East Asia, US, Europe, Africa and the Middle East
Briefly describe what your website does and your target audience
It is important to note that the website is not a primary selling tool, and SCP does not advertise. Almost all clients come from a name referral and thus the site helps refine the buying decision.
The website therefore must provide a credibility check by showing company size, breadth of skills, capability, and provide validation to the referral given.
The desirable end result is the client calling or emailing.
1) Preferred Client:
• Market Value between $5 million and $100 million
• prepared for a decent relationship for a period of time
• may continue after a (the initial) specific transaction occurs (value is added in greater proportion in the longer term)
• small or medium that are growing / expanding businesses
• SCP paid from value add they add to the business
• Clients who are fundraising looking for $2m to $20 million or looking for acquisitions
2) Potential Investor
The second audience on the website is a potential investor. This is a much smaller proportion, however they should not be ignored, and must be able to find existing projects that may be of interest to them. They should also be made to feel exclusive by using additional channels such as email marketing purely for investment opportunities.
What is the aim of the website?
– Provide confidence and comfort to the potential client / investor through professionalism
– Generate a contact by phone or by email
– Visitor must become comfortable with principals as individuals
– Personal rather than mechanical
– Investors to call, or sign up to the investor email list