We want to create a new look for Apojigo that is cleaner, hipper and simpler. We want people who come to the site to:
- quickly know what Apojigo is,
- see how it applies to them, and
- get them excited enough to register and build a Profile.
You can see a sample Profile at http://www.apojigo.com/RobMain
We need the following pages designed:
1. Landing page (i.e., http://www.apojigo.com) with preferably the following place holders
- place holder for a slider to present various feature of Apojigo
- place holder for links to networking sites
- place holder for some brief write up about Apojigo to facilitate SEO
- place holder (probably a sldier) to display links and photos to sample profiles.
2. Profile presentation page. This is the page which displayed the member's Profile. Click on any of the sample Profiles from the "View Sample Profiles" link at http://www.apojigo.com. If possible, we would like to keep the current layout of contact information on the top and the tabbed interface at the bottom. But, you are welcome to present any alternatives.
3. One of the secondary pages like About Us (http://www.apojigo.com/about.php) or Legal Disclaimer Page (http://www.apojigo.com/disclaimer.php)
4. Design for presenting the "Portfolio" tab. Take a look at http://www.apojigo.com/penelopemiller and click on "Portfolio - student work" tab. This member has Thumbmails which are images. Also, take a look at http://www.apojigo.com/danielbeckley and click on "Marketing" tab. This member has Thumbmails which are pure text. We need a better presentation to display the who Tab with Thumbnails and the details below the thumbnails.