The website will be selling our Business Management software, Bonafide Software.
WHAT WE DO:
Bonafide Software assists your business to improve the way they communicate and operate. We provide the confidence that your policies, procedures and communications are delivered instantly and professionally. We provide visibility of compliance, and put the control of policy management back into your hands.
Bonafide Policy Manager is a delivery tool that provides policies, procedures and communication to targeted audiences with a simple traffic light identifier. Our tool allows management to see who has read or signed which item in the system, both for current and historical items, with a strict audit trail. Our solution provides workflow and approval, and automates delivery of content to the required staff instantly. Bonafide Software is a SaaS (Software as a service) based product, served up over the cloud.
At Bonafide, we understand that our clients want quality, reliable software to minimise the risks around governance and compliance. We are committed to deliver confidence, assurance and value to all our customers. With Bonafide you can be certain that your business policies are in control.
Our target audience are:
- medium sized businesses (50-200 staff)
- growth companies
- Australian businesses (for the moment)
- security/safety focused industries (construction/manufacturing etc)
- quality focused companies (obtaining ISO accreditation)
Bonafide as a company is different for the following reasons
• Our passion Is to improve the way businesses communicate and operate
• We are not here just to sell software
• Our aim is to deliver beyond expectations
• We are flexible and adaptive, and work with our clients to solve a problem
• We have a commitment to quality, we are ISO-9001 certified, and our product reflects that commitment
• It is important to us to provide innovative solutions, both now and into the future
Bonafide Software is a wholly Australian owned software development company, delivering quality, reliable solutions to the business sector. We use our well established Defence aerospace, IT experience, and our ISO Quality Management accreditation to deliver confidence and assurance to our valued customers.
Bonafide Software was born due to an internal requirement to obtain and maintain ISO accreditation for work within the Department of Defence. Part of ISO 9001 accreditation was to provide a method in delivering and recording the competencies, company policies and procedures to all staff members. With a dispersed workforce around Australia and the US, a method of targeting information to different groups within the company, research was given to finding a software solution perfect for the business. This is how Bonafide Software was born.