We are looking for a talented graphic designer to re-design the top portion of the homepage of next.chopperexchange.com. This includes about 1/3 of the page, and it is just the homepage. We just need to make it look cool and match the rest of the design of the website.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Sitio web existente
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
To match the current overall look of the website.
Descripciones de páginas
Home Page: Top portion of the page (highlighted in RED in the attached screen capture.)
1. Simplify the search options in the FIND A MOTORCYCLE section to just include the Years, Make, Zip, Within, and Condition fields. The rest of the options are not needed.
2. Design a better Search button that matches the overall look of the website, but it also looks nice and stands out. Any colors that match the overall look of the website are OK.
3. Incorporate a unique selling proposition (USP) that tells our visitors why our website is unique and the best place to buy/sell American motorcycles. This should be a short and easy to understand statement, and it should be easy to spot on the homepage. It should say, "Buy or Sell American V-twin Motorcycles Fast. Easy and Biker Approved."
4. Change SELL YOUR MOTORCYCLE to say SELL YOUR MOTORCYCLE FAST
5. Replace all the text below SELL YOUR MOTORCYCLE with this:
Reach a targeted American V-twin motorcycle consumer base.
Receive exceptional customer support and selling tips.
Avoid online scams and fraudulent buyers.
Gain social media exposure.
Pay no commission.
6. Make a better List Your Bike button that stands out more and looks different from the Search button, and yet matches the rest of the website.
7. Replace CAN'T FIND A BIKE? with Let Us Help You Find a Bike Replace NEED TO PRICE YOUR BIKE? with Receive a FREE Bike Price Report for Your Bike. Create a nice Sign Up for FREE Buyer Alerts button, and a nice Continue button to go along with these two sections.
8. Add a cool biker graphic or use the current one.
9. Feel free to use colors and graphics to make different portions of the page stand out, so the visitor can easily tell where everything is.
Overall, we would our website to be simple, beautiful, and easy to use.
Lo que debe evitarse
Difficult to read font.
Feel free to message Mirela at email@example.com if you have any questions. We can also provide images from http://www.shutterstock.com, if needed. Just let us know.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte