The 2 pages that are needed are the home page and a content page.
-- Home Page --
The home page will contain the images of the books (4), a photo of Deborah and some brief text about Deborah (1-3 sentences).
In discussions with Deborah, one idea was to have the books laid out like a hand fan (fan1.jpg) showing the left most portion of each book. The only issue with this is the books titles are all in the middle of the book. So it might be better to have them slightly overlap each other, more horizontally (fan2.jpg). The plan would be to have the books slide out to show more of each cover upon rolling over them. These would also be the link to the page with more information.
-- Content Page --
Will have a similar design to that of the home page, although more room for content.
The content pages will be:
- biography (text and photo(s))
- books (a list of the books with more description than on the home page)
- page for each book
- presentations (information about presentations Deborah can do)
- reviews & testimonials (a list of all of the reviews and testimonials; they will also be on the per book page
- media (interviews, video, radio and photos)
- shop (find in store or contact Deborah to order)
Some of these pages maybe combined, but for now plan on a menu this size, which must also be on the home page.
Note: her name should be displayed as "Deborah Fannie Miller".
The books should be listed, from left to right or top to bottom:
1. I Will Burn Candles
4. Land at Night