Improve the overall branding of the IM-Connected portal based on it’s current IML theme and logo. The desired state will be a fine balance of must-have portal functionality (PO/ Inventory/ Order Summary information) along with the Ingram Micro inspired branding (colors, fonts, news feeds, industry stats) all encased in a simple, attractive, and up-to-date look and feel.
We feel that there are too much white background for the overall portal. We would like to encourage you to use contrast colors for the background especially for the grid view.
Desired Portal State:
Portal Home: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_…nE5R1otUm8
Login: Use similar nav concept
Internal Page: We like the way our data is displayed in grid view. We would like to incorporate the color scheme for buttons, headers etc. Also if you can rearrange some of the filter items you see in the current internal page, go for it.
Here are a few items that I am hoping to incorporate into the IM-Connected design to improve the branding:
1. Horizontal navigation bar – Incorporate the grey bar from the IM website onto all pages of IM-Connected instead of the blue “tab” design that we have now? Obviously, the actual button names/ page names will remain the same.
2. Ingram Micro Logistics name – I’d like to spell out our division’s name to the right of the logo and bold “logistics”, i.e. INGRAM MICRO LOGISTICS
3. Flash box – You will notice on the IM site that there is a flash box with rotating images and marketing content underneath the horizontal navigation bar. Ideally, I’d like to mimic this as much as possible on the login page.
4. News Links – You will notice on the IM site that there is a news box (with headlines and link to IM press release) with rotating images and marketing content underneath the horizontal navigation bar. Ideally, I’d like to mimic this as much as possible on the login page
5. Newsletter link - You will notice on the IML site that there is a “subscribe to our newsletter” box (with headlines and link to IM press release) on the left-hand sidebar. Ideally, I’d like to mimic this as much as possible on the login page.
6. Login box – Can we emulate the grey background that is found on the IM website login page to the IM-Connected login page?
7. Page Background – There is a lot of stark white background on the pages. Is it possible to shade the background a lighter grey on all pages? Or, at least incorporate certain boxes/ areas on each page that are grey?
Lo que debe evitarse
Please avoid yellow/black color emphasis that is currently found on the IML website. We prefer the color schemes found on the asset entitled, “Fact Sheet - Advanced Logistics Centers”.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte