Mine Site Technologies (MST) is a global communications leader with 22 years of experience in the design, manufacture, and deployment of critical, high quality, solutions for mine communications, vehicle and personal monitoring, production optimization, and safety.
Founded in Australia in 1989, MST deployed the first (currently the only) commercially available PED (Personal Emergency Device) using TTE (Through the Earth) technology in 1990. Since that time MST has continued to expand its product offerings to include a broad spectrum of integrable technologies. MST’s customer support philosophy focuses on providing our customers with complete mining communications solutions. In support of this philosophy MST has developed a full line of complementary technologically advanced components to insure that our customers are provided with integrable, expandable, mining purposed communications systems. This development continues today and will continue into the future. Our current component technologies include:
- ImPact (Headend) - Underground Digital Communications and Tracking System (IEEE 802.11b/g, 802.11i, 802.11e)
- Tagging Systems - Personnel and vehicle tracking.
- VIP - Vehicle Intelligence Platform: real-time vehicle diagnostics and payload data system.
- VDV - Leaky Feeder Radio System
- Wireless Mesh - High bandwidth mobile networks; underground and surface.
- ICCL - Integrated Communications Cap Lamp
- MinePhone - In mine / mine purposed VoIP wireless communications from any area at a mine covered by wireless network (including underground to surface)
- PED® - Personal Emergency Device: TTE (Through-The-Earth) emergency and general communications system
- BlastPED - Remote blast initiation system using the PED® transmission system
With these technologically advanced components, and a proven ability to source and partner with companies that provide complementary integrable systems and components, MST has truly become the global mining communications leader. The direct result is that MST provides mining customers with the systems they need to enhance productivity and safety in their mining environments. This has been proven time again with Mine Site Technologies communications systems solutions deployed at hundreds of mines around the world.
Mine Site Technologies’ ultimate vision is to be the partner of choice for underground and surface mining communications infrastructure, world-wide. MST has and will continue to accomplish this through the creation of innovative fit-for-purpose network components and systems designed specifically for the mining industry.
Mine Site Technologies is dedicated to creating, supporting, and extending a safe working environment for its employees, customers and stakeholders, wherever we may operate in the world. We train our employees, design our products, operate our business, and support customer safety initiatives to create a global culture of safety.
Working on six continents, MST’s offices and service support centers are strategically located in the world’s primary mining regions. Mine Site Technologies continues to rapidly expand its global operations. Our global headquarters is located in Sydney, NSW, Australia, our Americas headquarters is located in Denver, Colorado, USA and our China headquarters is located in Hangzhou, Zhejiang.
For additional information go to http://www.minesite.com.au or contact Kent Henschen, VP-MarCom, firstname.lastname@example.org