1. The design must be based on a grid from http://960.gs.
2. We want something green, light and personal. We are building this for golf enthusiasts and they must feel this is THEIR SITE and not just a place they visit.
3. For the design contest, we need a front page, a subpage (course guide) some details.
4. New layout of front page, 960px wide and with space for standard banners.
5. Focus on these sections: a) News, b) Market, c) Course Guide, d) Forum. Just keep it in English - we can do the translation afterwards.
6. Don't be afraid to use a large font for headlines. Font substitution for headlines is okay.
SUBPAGE: COURSE GUIDE
7. See the current guide here (section page and subpages): http://www.golfonline.dk/klub/default.asp. Feel free to clean up and revise anything - but you can see the course guide details on the subpages.
8. Consider the scenario that a user will travel and visit three golf courses during a weekend. How do you find the golf courses, save the information you need and how can you re-find the information when you get back to the website next time?
9. Comments to a golf course. After visit the golf course, how to you comment on your visit, what you liked and disliked about the course?
That's it. :-)