We are a group of young companies that specializes in performance & online marketing as well as data-driven marketing with data we acquire ourselves. To scale our processes we invest a lot in IT-Systems that achieve automation of several tasks in the field. That means while being marketers to our customers, we are actually partly an IT company.
The target groups for the website are
1) Potential customers and partners that are interested in our marketing skills. They have to understand that we are experts in the field and that we are young and modern
2) potential employees that need to see us as young, professional and successfull company
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
Straight lines, kind of techy look (not geeky though). Combine simplicity with few, but impactful complex elements. The home-page should be a screen-sized page that prominently offers you to navigate to our 3 main areas which are "projects", "teams" and "career". That means the home-page has to fit on one screen, on desktop AND mobile, and the options should instantly be visible. Do not submit concepts for single page websites. Dont even bother to submit generic designs.
Descripciones de páginas
1) Welcome page / Start page
Display our logo, think of a nice intro-animation, and offer 3 Options for the user to navigate to a specific subpage from here:
2) Team page
Design a teampage, where a specific team is presented. The main navigation should be visible. The teampage consists of:
- An Element, where the teamleader is presented with some text. E.g. a quote
- An element, maybe a row, where open positions in this team are presented
- An Element, where the work of the team is explained. Who are they, what do they do..
- An Area, where each teammember is presented with picture, name and position
Lo que debe evitarse
Do not use pop-art stuff, do not use huge elements. Do not use standard components like these rows with 4 icons and some headlines. Noone ever looks at those.
Think of a navigation that does not require a PHD to use.
For desktop, the navigation should be visible at all times.
Be brave, surprise us, do your own thing. Don't put too much effort in trying to recreate our examples, they are just here to give you something to start with.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte