Cómo Tim Kearns comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
Nombre de la empresa
Rate Alert tracks home mortgage rates and alerts our clients (Mortgage Lenders) in advance of potential change in rates (up or down). Rate Alert is the fastest, most reliable alert service available. Thousands of Mortgage Lenders protect their clients (consumers) by securing rates that may only be available for a short time in this constantly moving market.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Mortgage Lenders. These are folks working directly for consumers who are looking to buy or refinance a home. Consumers want the best rates available and in order for Mortgage Lenders to offer the best rates, they need to track the market and stay on top of rate movement - Rate Alert helps them do this, better than anyone else in the industry!
1. Width - 1000 pixels max
2. Header at top - height at your discretion. Header must contain new logo and login fields (User Name and Password).
3. Navigation can be changed to vertical or horizontal. Navigation must include:
-- Loan Forums
-- Bond Tracker
-- Market Inights
-- Alert Controller
-- My Account
4. Very prominantly we need the following items, in any order you think looks best (use your creativity!):
-- FREE Version and then Pro Version. Free needs a button that says "Get It!" and a "More Info" link. Pro needs a button that says "Buy It!" and a "More Info" link.
-- Video Player window (16:9) that says "Beat Lender Re-Pricing" and has a Play button.
-- News/Blogs (with member picture)
-- Recent Forum Posts
-- Thumb of tbws daily video (see http://www.tbwsdaily.com) with TBWS Daily video description. TBWS daily video can be smaller than main (Beat Lender Re-Pricing) video.
-- Helpful Links
5. Please use the .gif located here in your design. http://www.tbwsratealert.com/images…Update.gif
6. Here is a starting place for the design overview: http://www.tbwsratealert.com/images…Update.gif