Page 1: The landing page. Check out http://www.trulia.com/. This page should include:
- a search box (Buy, Rent, Recently Sold)
- a top bar (Buy, Sell, Rent, Mortgage, Find an Agent)
- a featured listing section (possibly with layout similar to Pinterest style), with major cities as tabs that users can click to switch and see listings in different cities.
- a promotion section to show buttons to download our mobile apps (iPhone, iPad, Android)
- a home design ideas section that features beautiful home remodeling photos
Page 2: The search results page. Check out http://www.trulia.com/ and http://www.zillow.com/. This page should include:
- option to toggle results among list, gallery and map view. List view has cover photo on the left. Map view has map on left and a narrow list on the right which includes listings that corresponds to a pin on the map.
- provides a "sort by" function that allows users to sort the listing by price, size etc.
- provides search filters:
- listing type (for sale, foreclosure, for rent, recently sold)
- house type (single family home, townhome, condo, apartment etc.)
- # of beds min/max
- # of baths min/max
- square footage min/max
- lot size min/max
- year built min/max
- price range min/max
Page 3: The agent search page. Check out http://www.zillow.com/fremont-ca/re…t-reviews/ and http://www.trulia.com/directory/San…nt--33072/. This page should include:
- list view of agents
- filter option to allow users to see agents in a specific location
- clicking on an agent can see his/her sold homes, listing homes, statistics like average days to sell a home, buy a home. agent reviews from clients.