Check out http://www.realsportsnow.com to see the current design. We are looking for the best FRESH design (not based on this site) to encourage people to select a sport or instructor they are interested in.
We are using a NEW logo for the NEW site design. Please pick one of the four star logos (4 unelemenated to choose from) in the upper left of the site - design the site to match the logo you choose.
Please keep white background behind most or all text. It is hard to read text that does not have white behind it.
Please put the sport menu vertical on the LEFT side similar to active.com or some of the designs that have already been submitted, we like that most. Above sport entry put a search box for zip code OR the drop downs to choose location.
Nombre de la empresa
Real Sports Now
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
2. Design from scratch and make sure to list sports somewhere, have the dropdowns, display some instructors, list some schools, and have menu items as we do in the current page. Please add a footer too. Do not keep the same image - it is just a placeholder.
If you get 4 stars:
3. Polish the design.
Thelist of "what I want" and "what I dont want" is based on designprincipals for building sites with good conversion rates. They are notset in stone, but just a good roadmap to follow for anyone who has notdesigned explicitly around conversion. Feel free to do your own thingif you have solid experience designing around conversion goals.
2. Western union fees will be pulled out of prize amount should you want them as a payment option.
Lo que desea
- Company logo and home link appear near upper left corner.
- Use sans serif fonts (12-14pt) such as Arial, Helvetica, or Geneva for body text.
- Human face with a short space for testimonial.
- Use underlines in link text, color it blue.
- Do not use serif fonts such as Times Roman, Courier, or Palatino.
- Do not use a wide range of font styles, colors, or sizes.
- Do not justify paragraphs of text to create equal-length lines.
- Do not use underlines in regular text.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte