Home scrolling page will contain nearly all of the site content. We need an additional page for our blog where we can easily update new photos, events, etc..
Please make sure your design includes all of the following. Images and copy are available at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nrlx4z3o
1. Clean simple header.
2. Image of Andrew photographing donor dog in studio.
3. "Drawers" for lack of a better word that will open and display more copy when clicked. http://www.MountainCollective.com has a perfect example of this.
4. Image of collage of donors. Two colored (opaque) square will cover a total of 8 images on the collage. Those 8 covered images on the collage will be moved and added to a new fifth
row of images.
5. A submission form design.
6. A footer comparable to the bottom of http://www.GoDaddy.com
7. A photo of the dog running on grass (will be added to the DropBox link soon).
8. 4. A series of graphics/icons that will take visitors through the six steps as listed below.
Step 1. A graphic of the USA
Step 2. Make a donation
Step 3. Photo shoot
Step 4. Your dog in a book!
Step 5. Homeless dogs find a home
Step 6. Your dog is famous or a hero (dog with cape)
Please note, cross platform compatibility and scalable is critical as we want the site to perform on an iPhone, iPad and desktop.