Looking to create a very simple 1 page personal wedding website. The design should be clean, modern, hip, elegant, one-page, light color (no dark colors). I'd like to theme this towards a lighter green.
Sections ("TABS"): Events, About us, RSVP, Gallery
- Looking for a simple section/menu for the above sections
- Looking for something elegant, light colors (light green).
- visit main site
- initial page (index.html) with just an image; clicking the image redirects to the page you will create (call it site.html for now)<-- don't worry about this, I will create it
- The entire page you create (site.html) will be one page, with the tabs scrolling to each section
1) Events: There will be at least 4 events posted, maybe 4.
- Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Reception
- 4th event listed here?
Each will have the venue time, brief description, link to google maps for directions
2) About us: split with pictures, bride & groom with text under it (we will provide)
3) RSVP: Form with (just put name, number of people for now, have it send an email)
4) Gallery: just a scrolling list of images with an arrow to go forward or reverse