There are literally thousands of small management consulting firms in and around DC. They each have decent professional looking sites. I need something more. I need something that will help me highlight my differences. Help me show that I am different. But it must be tasteful and professional because my primary client is the federal government.
I want a versatile template that can be used to develop an entire website. The template should be designed as the site's homepage. Primary sections of the website will be "Home", "Expertise", "Artifacts", and "Library" (currently called vWare). These sections should be included in the primary navigation.
Websites I like because of the interesting, yet professional layout.
- Utilize the logo colors but I am open to color schemes that compliment the logo
- Include the tagline: Enabling Breakthroughs
- Two column format ... one slightly larger to accommodate website content
- New Header and Navigational Bar. The navigational bar should include the four sections mentioned above (Home, Expertise, Artifacts, and Library). The design should allow flexibility to add/edit nav links as underlying content changes
- Prefer using CSS designs
- Screen Size must not rely on horizontal scrolling
- Fonts - clear and easy to read
- Header - Logo and somewhere in the header a search bar
- Footer - (c) Vergys LLC and Contact Us (contact us should be a link to email@example.com)
- Look and Feel: Clean and uncluttered
- Don't want photos of random people
- Original, no website clones
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte