Cómo ashleigh.t comenzó su viaje en diseño de wordpress
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
ConsideringAdoption.com hosts the most honest, detailed and easy-to-use adoption information on the Internet, addressing topics ranging from how a birth mother can speak to her family about her adoption decision to the state adoption laws of Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Whether you are struggling with infertility or an unplanned pregnancy, we hope you find the answers and resources you are looking for to help you make the best decision for your family.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu WordPress theme?
Modern and user-friendly.
Inviting theme/colors that are family oriented.
We want a design that will help our audience build trust in our site. We want to be able to feature a lot of content that is easy to navigate.
Descripciones de páginas
• Pregnant/Adopting/International/States sections (see whattoexpect.com nav fields for Preconception, Pregnancy, etc. – include “section flyouts”)
• Feature Lindsay Rambo Section (use a placeholder picture of a woman)
• Featured Story Section to display our latest feature stories
• Blog to display our newest blog posts
• Possible banner image – 3-5 featured articles (giving baby up, adoption costs, adoption process, etc.) Need to be widescreen and short.
• Videos section (optional) – for examples see: three requirements and how do I find adoptive parents
• Need to include all articles in that section
• Include a 1-2 sentence description for each article (can be placeholder text)
• Pictures are optional
• Include the intro text from existing page
• Come up with a fresh new look
• All articles will eventually have at least one video
• Include options for article with only video or articles with video and pictures
• Include option for a quote/summary at the beginning of the article
• Try to incorporate pull quotes in the middle of the article text
• Add a field for related articles at the end of the article
Come up with a new concept
Lo que debe evitarse
Absolutely no comic sans font.
Logo font is Avenir
Logo is not set on colors so feel free to explore other color options as you see fit. However, we need colors to stay "friendly".
Our instructions are flexible so feel free to include any additional elements you would like.
The most important goal for this design is to have all of our content be easy to find.
We want the home page to clearly show which of our content is static (everything under adopting/pregnant/international) and which of our content is continously updated (Lindsay Rambo, feature story section, blog)
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte