Cómo Nick Coster comenzó su viaje en diseño de wordpress
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Brainmates at brainmates.com.au
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We Sell Product Management (and other) training courses to :
1) Product Management professionals who want to improve their skills and get access to a Product Management community.
2) Learning and development staff looking for training solutions for their Product Management staff.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu WordPress theme?
We want to use the existing colours in the style guide (see attached) to provide an easy access to our training courses that are now our primary product.
We want the site to look clean and uncluttered.
Descripciones de páginas
# HOME PAGE - http://www.brainmates.com.au
Clearly communicate the purpose of brainmates and provide easy access to our primary training product - The Essentials of Product Management.
The business has changes over the last 3 years from being consulting and workshop focused to being more training course focused. The new homepages needs to represent this change.
Page must include directly or via a link:
* Information and Links to register for the next training course.
* Information and links to register for the next community event
* easy to find call to action to contact the office (1800 number and firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Learn more about Brainmates
* Get information about who else we’ve trained
* Get in contact
* Learn more about Product Management
* Sign up for the newsletter
* Site Search
* Access to the Blog Content - Latest article and/or most popular.
# COURSE DETAILS PAGE - eg http://www.brainmates.com.au/traini…management (note "essentials-product-management" is he name of a training course) Training course details page and registration information.
This page should provide enough information to convince the visitor to attend the course and action a registration. For example
* Learning objectives
* Business benefits
* Find out the next scheduled training date
* See other training dates
* Expression of Interest
* Course syllabus (Possibly as a download)
* Target Participant / Prerequisites
* The trainer
* Call to action - Register for a training course / Inquire about a training course
Lo que debe evitarse
We are have been trying to avoid the use of "happy office people stock art" by taking real images and applying a "cartoony" outline look that we would like to maintain.
while we want to maintain continuity with the current design we are looking to switch the site from being consulting and workshop focused to more transnational with the intent to sell training seats.