The main goal of the homepage is to highlight our buyer’s and make it easy for visitors to view and navigate our large database of evergreen content. Secondary goals are:
- Tell people who we are
- Highlight selling point (buyers’ guides)
- Build trust (social proof, # of monthly users)
- Direct users to other pages
Individual Blog Page
Most of the traffic to our site comes from Google so the individual pages that they are landing on are the most important pages on our site.
- Look clean and professional
- Good user experience (easy to navigate, easy to read and etc.)
- Highlight the other content that we have that is related to the category that the article is in.
- Capture email address
- Get users share our content
The main goal of our about us page is to allow our readers to get to know who we are, what we are all about, and why they should read and trust our content/recommendations.
- Tell people who we are/what we offer/our founding partners
- Highlight values/benefits of our products
- Get people to trust us and our process.
The goal of the sub category pages is to highlight all our great content around that particular category (ie marketing) and make it easy to navigate and read more articles. We want to follow a directory format for these pages.
The homepage of the site is all about our evergreen content. The blog page is meant to highlight our latest articles from each category.
Promote latest articles
Easy to navigate and find the articles related to the reader's interests
Get users read more