Cómo ings888 comenzó su viaje en diseño de wordpress
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our events and workshops are designed to empower and inspire with breakthrough wisdom, tools and strategies in the areas of passion & purpose, health & wellness, financial freedom, personal branding & marketing, relationships and more.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu WordPress theme?
We really want to instil a sense of trust, community, integrity and authenticity given how long (more than 13 years) we've been operating on the events and education space. We want to move away from a corporate look to something with a warmer and "earthier" look and feel. It is important that the header where the logo will sit, also has space next to it to add in additional images and or text to say "Empowering Lives Since 2006". As a result, it would probably be best for the navigation menu to sit below this so that the space available is maximised.
The key logo colours are light blue and grey, but that does not mean the design has to be limited to these, especially considering the warmer and earthier image we want to portray.
Please note, the design needs to be compatible with the Wordpress Genesis Framework.
Descripciones de páginas
- Logo and Header as mentioned above
- Defined Navigation Bar below
- Hero Image
- Video block (Similar to Mindvalley's)
- Email opt-in bar
- Module block to highlight "Events", "Education" and "Free Resources" which will link to these corresponding areas of the site.
- Space for copy content and images (Currently "Create an inspired life!")
- Block to showcase categories such as "Health & Wellness", "Financial Freedom", "Purpose & Passion", "Personal Branding & Marketing" etc.. (Similar to Mindvalley's "Transformational Curriculum / Key Areas" block)
- A similar block to showcase specific events, programs or speakers.
- Prominent footer with space to add in multiple widgets
- This will be the top-level landing page so will need areas, modules or blocks to showcase “Free Events”, “Paid Programs”, “Webinars”, “Online Courses” etc... similar to what both Authentic Education and Mindvalley both use to highlight theirs
All content areas which include images, video or copy will need to be able to be updated in Wordpress either as content blocks or widgets etc. The design must look just as good on the mobile version as the desktop one so everything needs to be totally responsive with a high level of usability.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte