Cómo alainXy comenzó su viaje en diseño de wordpress
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Alain Rouveure Galleries - Retailing handmade products from the Himalayas and Nepal. We source accomplished craftsmen and women wanting to represent their cultures through good work.
We are not just about selling goods... we take our responsibility as importers/sponsors to provide our clients with service and guaranty that all the lines of beautiful items follow good ethics and provenance.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu WordPress theme?
The current design is extremely dated and a fresh look is needed. Alain has had this design for many years and has become used to it but a fresh modernised version is needed. The site is so old its just HTML. Wordpress means he will be able to integrate with donations, his blog/newsletter, facebook like button and much more.
1. We like the different sections/ranges breaking down what kind of products/items (see current site, rugs/glass, etc.) and especially the separate colouring per page that differentiates the categories, implementing this into a modern wordpress design.
2. Sidebar on all pages showing a the address and contact details, Facebook like button, below that exerts from the latest blog entries with a read more button. Below that a sign up to a newsletter button.
Descripciones de páginas
2. Blog (Newsletter)
3. Product Page (One Template - Glass/Rugs/Textiles/Pages)
4. Galleries & Coffee Shop (maybe a short clip virtual walk through the galleries/YouTube Walkthrough)
5. Alain Rouveure Nepal Fund Page
Photos and some descriptions.
Because there are currently manage separate (product) pages that are basically the same but different colours I haven't included it to keep the budget for this down. The main pages are the one's I've listed. The product pages just really need one designed such as the Rugs page I can then duplicate that page and create the rest on the site.
Lo que debe evitarse
The page should direct customers to search or browse all our product informational pages, and also direct them to find out more information about the galleries/garden/coffee shop and also to the blog and Alain Nepal Fund.
I liked the original colored coded sections as a easy visual reference if this could be kept. But if you have any suggestions on improving this please comment.
Do you have any images, sketches or documents that might be helpful? - Please see existing website and we have more up to date images if needed.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte