Critical Home Page elements – StonebrookeEquipment.com
• Logo and menu at top, along with contact info for call/text (local number only), email and chat
• Clickable or fillable site search icon or bar
• Possibly just below the home page scrolling images, we need several prominent icons on the home page.
1. “Select Your Vehicle”: (As an example, go to http://www.rangerdesign.com. In the menu under “Browse Products”, you will see “Select Vehicle”. Also, overlaid on the home page image, you will see three different options under SEARCH BY. When you click on “Vehicle”, you will get a list of 14 vehicles. Ours will need to have up to 20 vehicle type selections)
2. “Select Your Trade”: We’ll have around 10 trade type selections
3. “Shop by Product Type”: We’ll have 16-18 product type selections
• We want a short “About Stonebrooke” section on the home page with copy and our company video.
• A place for customer testimonials would be great
• Recent blog articles/news
• Newsletter signup
• Other sections with links to our Portfolio/Projects can be added if you feel necessary, but only after the items above have been integrated
Critical Product Page elements – StonebrookeEquipment.com
• Every product page must have a photo slider, a place for copy, video(s), downloadable resources, quick links to request a quote/call/chat/email.
• It would be good to integrate a “other products you might be interested in” section where we can add 3-5 relevant sections they can click through to.