Cómo AHK Japan, Communications comenzó su viaje en logotipos
¿Cómo se te conoce?
German Chamber Talent Café
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are the the German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan and an official representation of German business in Japan (Nonprofit organisation). One of our service is supporting business of 400+ member companies in Japan.
Now we would like to request a logo design for one of our our projects, which is called "German Chamber Talent Café". This is a job event for our client companies. Companies in Japan face an ever-growing need for an experienced, talented and bilingual workforce.
We connect global minded-companies and highly skilled mid-career professional in a unique and innovative way: we do not provide the anonymity of a large job fair; we give HR professionals and candidates the opportunity to get to know each other in a relaxed atmosphere, while having a cup of coffee together.
Please refer to our homepage of the last year's one: http://www.japan.ahk.de/jp/events/a…cafe-2016/
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
- Even though we're German organisation, we DON'T prefer having German image in the logo. The target of this event is not only German. Please make logo regardless of nationalities.
- We would NOT like to have German flag colours.
- Please make different image with our organisation logo (cf. Our HP: http://www.japan.ahk.de/en/)
- Even though "Café" is in the title, we DON'T prefer having real café image like coffee cup etc. The logo should make image as "job event".
- The "é" of the "Café" is a graphic sign used in French.