I make a serious yet fun job, so i would like to get a fun and serious logo (but not the-middle-of-the-road, boring corporate type ! Like starbucks or banks...)
My job is a bit about training (people management and operations management) and a lot about self-confidence, leadership, self-alignment, interpersonal communication, personal/professional growth.
My current website : http://www.seldelesprit.fr and .com
- The idea of my job is to help my clients grow by asking them questions that will help them OVERCOME their limitations, limiting beliefs, (such as i am not enough..., i am too much of... this is not for me... possible feeling of shame, not as good as the previous one in the job, not believing in their own POTENTIAL, not daring to be themselves because of social rules, therefore missing to be unique and POWERFUL their OWN WAY and bringing their best contribution to the world). my job is very custom, like you guys !! Always one-on-one meetings,
- !!!!! the logo should show this OUTCOME and positive belief : to become a great contributor, grow in leadership, make the business succeed with the power of their team, because my client has found his own style to mobilize his human environment to make challenges become successes...
- the logo SHOULD include an MOVEMENT toward the TOP RIGHT DIRECTION.
- No symmetry at all in the drawing : no point-symmetry (like S or 8 or O where the center point allows for a symmetry all around); and no line-symmetry (like A, V, E, B where a line allows for a symmetry on both sides of the line). I hope i am clear enough. So if you use S and E, make sure to distort them with a hand-curve, so they get out of any symmetry and show some dynamic and uniqueness.
- No repeated shapes, no existing shapes (circles, arrows, ...)
- hand curved, unique shapes are the best !
- i am also looking for a fun font that is rare (no times new roman type)
- !!!! I like the ideas of mingling letters and shapes, in a suggesting way.
- you may also use E alone, or S and E, but not S alone !
- About the name of my brand : Sel (salt) is a bit a what i bring as a coach to foster my clients to grow, and Esprit (spirit) is about my clients' soul-mind-emotions-human potential. So the "Sel" is the trigger and the support to help my CLIENT (Esprit) become great after they have got rid of their emotional limitations and build on their potential and talents.
- keep Sel de l'Esprit capitalized as shown here (the rest in lower cases). the text may be on one line or broken on more lines.
- my current logo : the salt grains are fun, but the overall design looks TOO STATIC, i don't feel this sense of GROWING and SUCCEEDING as my client experience when we work together. the logo should help them feel they are going to set free of their limitations, find a genuine confidence, build on their talents and potential to thrill their team, thus contributing to a collective business success (this covers a manager of a business team, and is also true for an individual being a partner with his clients -like me ! I feel my contribution to execs and managers serve the same goal, growing together for the world to become a better place...)