The Home page must reflect the RÉCIT’s image : a unique and dynamic network that is at the forefront of pedagogical innovation. The Home page is a portal for news that arrive through a syndication process and permit rapid access to our ressources, activities, articles and our broader in-depth feature articles.
(See attached layout for a more visual and comprehensive info)
On this page, the left-hand column and the center column will have such content. They will feature a navigation menu. At the top, the section called En vedette will contain our news. The most recent news will be close to the logo and the other news will be lower.
We would like page numbering below this section in order to consult previous news.
Below the section called En vedette, (Breaking news) there will also be other content sections in two columns.
Projet national du RÉCIT Dossiers incontournables
Trouvailles technopédagogiques Foire aux questions (FAQ)
The column on the right will regroup all the news that arrive by syndication. We would like a «+» button to access previous news.
At the first level, there will be a horizontal menu listing our feature articles and service offers. With a click on this element, we will have access to the sublevel articles.
We want to have 2 banners on the Home page : at the top, the banner illustrates the RÉCIT’s role. The lower banner will present our partners.
Above the first banner, a horizontal bar with:
Qui sommes-nous ? Nous joindre Bottin Suivez-nous !
Who we are ? Contact us Members list Follow us !
The lower banner will have our partners logos and a link to a newsletter with subscription.
Images to be created to represent our sections on the left and in the center :
1. «En Vedette» : This is where our most recent articles appear.
2. «Trouvailles technopédagogiques» : In this section are regrouped the innovative practices that our members and counselors find (software products, web sites, services, etc) that are interesting for learning and pedagogy.
3. F.A.Q. : questions and solutions proposed by our RÉCIT members. See the suggested image.
4. Legal issues of the Web 2.0 : regroups articles on cyber-intimidation, cyber-identity, protection of privacy, etc). An image to illustrate legal aspects of utilizing the Web 2.0.
5. Social Media: this section contains articles on different aspects of social medias (for example : their use, their pertinence, advantages and dangers of social medias). Create an image to ilustrate the power of networking on the web.
6. Pegagogical use of Interactive whiteboards: An image showing a teacher and students in a learning activity with an interactive whiteboard. This section will illustrate the pedagogical and collaborative use of interactive whiteboards. For more information on interactive whiteboards, consult
Note : An interactive whiteboard (IWB), is a large interactive display CONthat connects to a computer and projector. A projector projects the computer's desktop onto the board's surface where users control the computer using a pen, finger, stylus, or other device. The board is typically mounted to a wall or floor stand.They are used in a variety of settings, including classrooms at all levels of education. They facilite the collaboration learning experience. Source : Wikipedia
Important note : do not create an image for the Culture in school section. The project already has its own image.