- HEMAB shall be a local municipality owned company close to the customers/ the owners.
- HEMAB shall provide a technical infrastructure worth its price in Härnösand in close collaboration with the owners, customers, public administration/authorities and other municipalities close to us.
- HEMAB shall run a responsible and cost efficient business with long-term thinking when it comes to economy and environmental consideration.
The activities shall be:
- District heating/ windpower
- Refuse collection/ recycling
- Drinking water and wastewater
- Electricity distribution
Through our business and activities HEMAB takes an active part in making Härnösand attractive and also create conditions for a positive development with new inhabitants and new companies in the municipality.
The business and activities give the customers long-term conditions, nearness and services free of interruptions.
Personal responsibility, Local presence and Collaboration.
This leads to:
Cost efficiency, Long-term consideration and delivery free from interruptions.